Premier Money Plus Checking
Our Premier Money Plus Checking account is perfect for you if you’re looking for a checking that combines the high dividends of a money market account with the everyday flexibility of a checking account.
It’s designed for members who keep a larger balance in their checking account and wish to earn a higher monthly dividend.
- Earn dividends on an Average Daily Balance of $1,500 or more
- No monthly fee when you choose online paperless statements and keep an average daily balance of $1,500 or more1
- Required opening balance of $1,500
- Membership in our Benefits Plus® program which provides these great benefits:
- ULTIMATE ID® — 3 bureau credit monitoring
- Cellular Care Coverage — $600 coverage per membership account per lifetime
- Full Service Travel Discounts with Cash Back Rewards
- TicketXpress® Entertainment Discounts
- Retail and Restaurant Gift Card Discounts up to 15%
Click the button below to discover all you’re entitled to with a Benefits Plus® membership1
- Visa Debit Card (subject to approval)
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Mobile Wallet services with Apple Pay™, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay™
- Bill Pay
- Card Manager mobile App to control your debit card
- Mobile Deposit
- Deposits can be made through direct deposit, ATM2, by mail, in person at one of our branches or one of our Shared Services Branches
- Direct Deposit is required
- Free access to all Allegent and PNC® ATMs
- Unlimited check writing
1Fee of $2/month applies to paper statements. A fee of $10 applies if minimum average daily balance is less than $1500.
2Must meet eligibility requirements
To reorder checks, visit the Deluxe® website.
To report a lost or stolen debit card after normal Credit Union hours of operation, please call 1-800-472-3272.
Make a Payment