Allegent’s Bill Pay is an integrated service of our Online Banking. It allows you to quickly and conveniently eliminate checks you have to write. You can now manage and control all payees from within Online Banking. Best of all it's FREE!*
What can I do with Bill Pay?
- Pay anyone! Add any person or company in the United States as a payee, and then make payments to those payees at your convenience.
- Schedule repeating payments. Automatically make repeating payments, such as your mortgage payment or your rent, at the frequency you choose.
- Transfer money between accounts. Move money from one of your payment accounts to another, even if the accounts are at different financial institutions, with the click of a button.
- Make payments using a secure and reliable system. Bill Pay uses SSL (secure sockets layer) technology, which ensures that your connections and information are secure from outside intrusion. Bill Pay uses 128-bit encryption to make your information unreadable as it passes through the Internet.
- and more!
How do I get it?
If you don’t have Online Banking, click on the Sign-up Now link at the top of the page. Once logged into Online Banking, you will notice a menu bar across the top of the page. Click on the Bill Payment tab, then follow the instructions on enrolling and setting up Payees.
Sign up Today! For step-by-step instructions to Enroll in Bill Pay, click here.
*Eligibility requirements for Bill Pay are as follows:
- Have a Credit Union Checking Account
- Be signed up for Online Banking
- Use Bill Pay at least once every 3 months to avoid deactivation or penalty fees
- Your primary billing account must be a Credit Union Checking Account